Free Southern California eBook & Newsletter

Our free travel newsletter features updates about California, Japan, Europe, the U.S. National Parks, and other places to visit, vacation planning tips, and free downloadable wallpapers.

Most importantly, it includes our FREE 101 Things to Do in Southern California eBook. After subscribing via the form below, you’ll receive a confirmation email. After you confirm, you’ll automatically receive a “Welcome” email with a link to download this free eBook.

If you’re thinking about visiting California, we think you’re really going to enjoy this. The eBook is 51 pages long, featuring 75 photos, with 101 different things to do in Southern California covered, along with why we recommend each.

The eBook is divided into regions, with sections devoted to Los Angeles, the Beach Cities, the Valley, San Diego, and beyond. There are plenty of places near-ish to Disneyland, for those of you who are emphasizing those parks on your SoCal vacation.

In addition to the newsletter being free and offering those perks, we are committed to your privacy and will never sell your email address or spam you with ridiculous junk. If all of this sounds good to you, we hope you’ll sign up!

Get Our FREE Emails!

Thanks again for your readership and support of TravelCaffeine–we hope you’ll enjoy our newsletter! In the meantime, we look forward to sharing more of our adventures with you! 🙂

~Sarah & Tom Bricker

26 replies
Newer Comments »
  1. lauryn
    lauryn says:

just found out about this blog because of your mickey hamburger purse giveaway and I’ve been going through some of the blog posts and you have such beautiful pictures and it’s so exciting reading about all your travels!! absolutely love getting the disney blog newsletters and am super excited to get these newsletters as well! <3

2. Jessica Ghilarducci
    Jessica Ghilarducci says:

I binge your Disney blog before every Disney trip, but I’m so glad to find travel caffeine. Cheers to many wasted hours at work *cough*

3. Carly
    Carly says:

Long time reader of both your blogs — glad to see that you are updating this one as frequently as you are. Loving that hamburger bag too!

4. Vicky kung
    Vicky kung says:

Had no idea this blog of yours existed until now. disneytouristblog is the only source I trust for honest disney reviews, and has helped me navigate 3 disney parks, and learn about aulani for my upcoming trip to Hawaii. Will definitely be reading up and subscribing to this blog too. Truly appreciate your hard work tom.

5. Paige
    Paige says:

Looking forward to the newsletter! I like the sound of free downloadable wallpapers, I’m always switching mine out. 😉

6. Eric
    Eric says:

Love the disneytouristblog.com and have popped over here once in a while, but my resolution this year is to spend more time here (of course not taking away any time from Disney). I can’t wait to see more of your adventures so that I can plan my own!

7. Jason
    Jason says:

Would you have any interest on putting together blog post on international travel tips and tricks? My wife and I are taking a trip to London and Paris with a trip to DLP thrown in there in late April. As the first time we’ll be doing international travel, I’m admittedly overwhelmed as someone who has to meticulously plan out trips. I know not all of these will apply to my trip specifically, but any tips on data service for phones, travel visas, vaccinations, etc. Anything that you learned or have a good strategy for that you can pass along. Thanks!

Trackbacks & Pingbacks

Newer Comments »

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!